Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are you terrorized, yet?

My government assumes that I am afraid and can be terrorized. Screw them!! I want my freedoms preserved not abused by a government which is infected with people who want to control all aspects of my life. A recent study shows that 71% of our lives and freedoms are now in the grasp of a powerful centralized government. Americans have been manipulated into a fear based existence and have become easily manipulated by religious idiots, government rats and a duplicitous and compliant media.

Listen carefully to what Ron Paul says. Since he is an elected official he has to tip toe around some facts. The powerful interests behind the destruction of America would be more than willing to attack him for honestly warning America of the malefactors controlling America.